4730Re: [ujeni] Ten Years After

  • John Patten
    Jul 8, 2005
      Dude,

      Speaking of the envelopes, the first thing you said to
      me after I got past the Starsky and Hutch sunglasses
      was, "Sign, slather, and seal." I don't know if I
      somehow felt violated.

      Showing up at a nunnery by motorcycle with a thin
      Malawian in flood pants and a bicycle helmet lead
      directly to our getting the door slammed in our face.
      But our pleas to help our friend with amoebic
      dysentary won the day.

      --- Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...> wrote:

      > I have fond memories of having to come up with 97
      > safe envelopes, carrying
      > oodles of cash with me, trying to keep the hot water
      > going (as well as
      > electricity) at the Zomba site, and well as that
      > long haired guy with the
      > motorcycle in that village...I think he was a
      > dietician or something....
      >
      > Roopangi can tell you about how I cracked up the
      > Malawians with my poorly
      > pronounced CHichewa.....
      >
      > All in all the good memories keep rolling on....
      >
      > Anyone hear frmo Mike Nolan?>????
      >
      > PSD
      >
      > PS: Love the Dever Slot Machine.....

      http://mail.yahoo.com