4726Re: [ujeni] (unknown)

  • Kym Walther
    Jul 7, 2005
      Ahhh, yes, the Peace Corps Limo!!!
      How embarassing!

      My first memory was finding out I was sharing a room with the "married folks".. and haveing been 1 month out of college thinking it was a bit strange, but thinking, roll with it... this is Peace corps!  Deb and Rand... little did we all know how many times we'd all (and many others) share the same roof...and/or mattress!
      Fun memories!!!
      Hope everyone is happy and healthy!
      Hot-lanta is treating me well!!!
      Kymu

      Christine Chumbler <cchumble@...> wrote:
      And I still recall a certain someone arriving for said staging in a rather un-Peace Corp-like vehicle...

      >>> kymwalther2002@... 7/5/05 3:10 PM >>>
      Hey all!

      Hard to believe it was 10 years ago TODAY that many of us began out adventure together at Staging in DC... It was July 5, 1995!!!

      How time flies!

      Hope you are all happy and healthy!
      Kym

      http://mail.yahoo.com