4561You have received photos from Adobe Photoshop Album

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Mar 7 6:20 PM
      (I started to send this to Luz and Rob and Paul only but then looked at the picture again and thought everyone might enjoy it.  It was taken outside the Presidents palace just before the PC 35th anniversary celebration.  Interesting moment...classic of Paul, don't you think?)

      Luz and Rob...how are things going on your house?  Luz...did you finish your masters work?  Haven't seen pictures of Violet for a long time!  What's new?  We had breakfast with Ken Spafford and Mike Sobel (coincidently passing through) in Phoenix in December.  We didn't get up to see Dan, Gertrude and kids this last trip but will be going back to Arizona, now that Jenny's in Phoenix, and will go see them for sure.

      Paul...it's Camp Fire Girl cookie time again.  What's your mailing address?

      Cathy
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic