4548Attaching photos

  • Paul Dever
    Feb 27, 2005
      YOu can attach photos like you normally do, but the problem is that
      some user groups delete atrtachments before posting the message since
      some attachments have viruses. I missed the attachments on one email
      that I have, but got it on another....It looked like a tricky light on
      the camera lens angle trick...

      BUt then, they said that the grill had never had a religious icon come
      out of their pan yet.....one never knows the power of The One Above.....

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic