4230RE: [ujeni] Cheerleading

  • John Patten
    Jun 3, 2004

      I may be mistaken, but I thought the 187 was those
      part of the UN system? I thought it was about 330
      countries if you count Brunei and such. Anyone got a
      Farmer's almanac?

      Yes you can order pictures.

      No, can't run for congress. Too many skeletons and the
      tabloids would have a field day and I don't sound
      truthful when I say, "I categorically deny these
      wicked allegations."

      I shouldn't be so hard on Bush for those that like
      him. It's not like he's the anti-Christ or anything
      like that purple Barney, he's just misguided in
      decisions I think, even if he does passionately
      believe his view. I bet he would be fun to have a beer
      and game of pool with.

      Oddly enough, I've gotten responses from family
      members both conservative and liberal (even though
      those designations are narrow) and both said the same
      things regarding the media- "Bush has the media in his
      pocket," and conversely, "the liberal bias means they
      just write their opinions almost universally against
      Bush." Kind of funny thing perspective. None of us is
      standing high enough to see the whole picture.