4215Re: [ujeni] Whoops!!!

  • Luz Huntington
    May 24, 2004
      Hey John,
      I read your message to Don and Cathy just now. I just wanted to comment that
      its nice to know that the Peace Corps hospitality continues to live on.

      Hopefully when Rob and I have completed the renovating of our house I will
      let the ujeni know and share the same hospitality.

      Have Fun at Kruger!!!

      Luz

      >From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
      >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [ujeni] Whoops!!!
      >Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 05:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hey Don and Kathy,
      >
      >Nice to hear you will be back here. I'm taking Eriko's
      >parents who are on holiday to Kruger this coming week,
      >but if you need anything or are passing through
      >Pretoria/Joburg, my cell number is 072-729-6756
      >locally. We have extra rooms, a car, and Castle in the
      >fridge. It would be great to see you guys.
      >
      >Also, Christine, still love the news postings with
      >stuff you cannot get elsewhere. My wife will not let
      >me watch CNN anymore because it "angries up the
      >blood."
      >
      >JP
      >
      >--- Weber <weber@...> wrote:
      > > You have received a double dose of Christine
      > > Chumbler news today courtesy of me. It's a long
      > > story (not really but it sounds better). By the way,
      > > Cathy & I take off in 3 weeks with our 2 grandsons
      > > and will be in South Africa (Kruger Park) and then
      > > Blantyre where we will stay with our host family and
      > > show the kids the sights of the city and then some.
      > > We'll let you know some impressions when we return.
      >Don

      Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
      $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic