4155RE: [ujeni] Exciting news from the Owens

  • Luz Huntington
    Apr 1, 2004
      Congratulations to you and your son and daughter-in-law!! I have a very good
      friend who is an RPCV from Senegal. He was there from 1995-1998. I visited
      him on my way home from Malawi. Senegal is just beautiful and will not
      disappoint. If they would like to speak with my friend just drop me an email
      and I will get his number to you.

      >From: "Vyrle Owens" <vyrle@...>
      >To: <ujeni@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [ujeni] Exciting news from the Owens
      >Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:18:51 -0800
      >Dear all,
      >Our son Josh and his wife have received an invitation to become PCVs in
      >Senegal. Agro-forestry and agriculture extension projects. Sounds like
      >great projects for them. Departure September 2004.
      >Vyrle and Dolly

      Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar � FREE!
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic