4028RE: [ujeni] My new website

  • Luz Huntington
    Feb 2, 2004
      I have to agree with Vyrle. The work is fabulous. I particularly like the
      photos under the iconic heading. The putting together of the website alone
      is quite an accomplishment and then to think of all the work behind it. Wow.

      Good Luck.

      >From: John Patten <jppatten98@...>
      >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ujeni] My new website
      >Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 03:07:00 -0800 (PST)
      >Hi All,
      >I finally got a website up with some of the
      >photographs I took in my travels around Afghanistan
      >from Jan 2002 to April 2003. The URL to paste in a
      >browser is:
      >It's a bit of a long URL and some browsers do not seem
      >to like mweb, but I wanted to test it here on my own
      >email's host site before I get a domain name, etc. If
      >you are interested to see it, please give me feedback
      >as to whether the links work for you, download times
      >are reasonable, suggestions, etc. I'm a bit new at
      >this. Please send to friends that might be interested
      >in the development game.
      >I did try to list it with various search engines,
      >which takes a couple of months often to go through, so
      >I don't know if numerous visits to a site gets it up
      >the ladder of listings better or not. On google there
      >are about a million sites that list photos from
      >Afghanistan and I'm hoping to be in the top 47,000
      >Thanks for your time, and remember, wherever you go,
      >there you are.
      >Do you Yahoo!?
      >Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!

      Find high-speed �net deals � comparison-shop your local providers here.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic