4022My new website

  • John Patten
    Feb 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I finally got a website up with some of the
      photographs I took in my travels around Afghanistan
      from Jan 2002 to April 2003. The URL to paste in a
      browser is:

      http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/ekawasa/JohnPattenGraphics/index.html

      It's a bit of a long URL and some browsers do not seem
      to like mweb, but I wanted to test it here on my own
      email's host site before I get a domain name, etc. If
      you are interested to see it, please give me feedback
      as to whether the links work for you, download times
      are reasonable, suggestions, etc. I'm a bit new at
      this. Please send to friends that might be interested
      in the development game.

      I did try to list it with various search engines,
      which takes a couple of months often to go through, so
      I don't know if numerous visits to a site gets it up
      the ladder of listings better or not. On google there
      are about a million sites that list photos from
      Afghanistan and I'm hoping to be in the top 47,000
      pages.

      Thanks for your time, and remember, wherever you go,
      there you are.

      JP

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic