36Re: Welcome to ujeni@onelist.com

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Feb 3, 1999
      Hey there everyone! Just to let you know, Rand will soon be posting a note
      listing all of the folks who are subscribed to the Ujeni. You may just be
      surprised! Also, we do have some updates for the e-mail address list.
      (It's sometimes hard to keep up with all of this stuff. Sorry for the
      delay, and sorry for the repeat sending of the lists to people who don't
      really want it. Hey you 96-98 folks- do you have anyone else to add to the
      list yet?) And sorry about being so apologetic.

      Phil and Juliette Drazek drazek@...
      Don and Kathy Weber weber@...

      Well, bas for me.
      Rand & Deb Wise