3424Re: Help! Suggestions for to-be trainee?

  • wanderingdisc
    Sep 20, 2002
      Tighe

      I'll be headed on over to Malawi with you as a science teacher.
      Where did you find the solar powered battery charger? And why was
      only one type of pump recommended for Afica? What are some of the
      specifications that I need to check for? I already have a pump, and
      I'll bring it if is appropriate for Africa.

      Does anyone have an email address for Tom & Ruth Nighswander? I was
      classmates with their daughter Heather back in high school. Small
      world now that I'm headed to Malawi.

      Ty
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic