3408Re: Help! Suggestions for to-be trainee?

  • Tighe1
    Sep 14, 2002
      As I don't have any real idea what my meals will consist of, I'm
      intrigued with your suggestion. What would I be cooking that would
      possibly require a pressure cooker? Or is it just the fact that it
      will cook faster?

      -Tighe

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic