3402Re: [ujeni] Help! Suggestions for to-be trainee?

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Sep 14, 2002
      Deb here. A watch??? who needs a watch to measure time in malawi? unless
      you have a watch that measures soon, soon-soon, now, and now-now, i might
      just pass on that one. unless, of course, you're really curious to know
      what time the 1:00 expressie actually departs!

      shoes. it's all about comortable shoes.

      hmmmmm. a purifier. we boiled, bleached, and strained the lumps out of our
      water with a hankie. and i still had the trots 75% of the time!

      Stoolie bwanji, y'all?
      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones
      slept better...while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more."
      - Woody Allen
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic