3400RE: [ujeni] Re: Help! Suggestions for to-be trainee?

  • Bell, Elizabeth
    Sep 13, 2002
      A few more;

      -a traveler's hammock (can get from camping catalogues)

      -seed packets for veggies and herbs to get some variety in your diet

      -freezer strength ziplock baggies in various sizes

      -journal(s)

      -sleep sheet

      -good combination lock

      -underclothes money belt

      -credit card for emergencies and vacations

      -ALOT of extra passport photos

      and I couldn't agree more about tupperware - LOVED my Tupperware....

      Safe Journey,
      Liz