3214Lets go back for a moment, shall we?

  • Matthew McNulty
    Jun 20 6:42 PM

      I just returned home from a run.  Believe it or not it was a beautiful sunny day in Seattle.  As I approached my apartment, the song "WHEN I WOKE" by rusted root was playing.  It immedately sent me back to the stairs to no-where, beautiful sunsets over the dambo, god-awful early morning walks to Mzuzu to get the bus for VID/WAC (or something), and all of the beautiful friends that I met and shared with.

      Much Love old friends,

      Mr. McNurty

      All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like
      me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing
      you with beer.

      --Homer Simpson

      Do You Yahoo!?