      Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 11:22 AM
      Subject: [ujeni] mowa

      hey busy lady,

      okay, so, my question is simple.  cullen says there's
      a new beer in malawi.  is this true, or is he
      bullshittin me?  if true, what're the commercials
      like?
      (can't say i except a response for a while as you are
      super extra busy. you continue to be amazing.)
      don't forget to take a nap.
      xo,
      sru

      http://games.yahoo.com/