3134Re: [ujeni] RE: Jeremy & child

  • HistProf39@aol.com
    Apr 23, 2002
      Stacia --
             Thanks for passing along my message. I have another for him regarding his court case.
             His attorney isn't filing anything until June so a Sept. court date is unlikely. He needs to get in touch with either Meghan or his attorney.
             Again, thanks for your patience and helpfulness in this. Since I can't figure out my long-distance service I've depended on you to get the messages to Jeremy. This isn't urgent so the next time you see or talk to Jeremy, please pass it along.

      Jim Gregory
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic