      Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 8:59 PM
      Subject: [ujeni] RE: Jeremy & child

      Stacia --
             Do you still have contact with Jeremy? I got a call from him this morning and he wanted me to call him back but I can't figure out my long-distance telephone service and the international phone system. End result, my sister talked to him and he said he was adopting a 10-year-old orphan girl named Fatima.
             His mother and I think it's great but I don't want him to screw up his service time. Has he cleared this with Peace Corps? If you do have contact with him  (he gave me the phone # 265-751-596 ), have him call me again.  Also, tell him to e-mail me a picture. The family is excited.
             Sorry to ask you to be a messenger service but I'd like to get this news first hand.

      Jim Gregory