3046Camping/Hiking/Biking Trip

  • Kristi Henderson
    Mar 12, 2002
      Odi!

      Anyone into mountain biking? I am somehow wanting to
      go on a week long trip this summer - probably June -
      to do some campimg/hiking/biking and what-what, but I
      hate going solo. Anyone interested? Any
      recommendations of awesome places to go?

      I am headed to the NCAA Women's basketball Final Four
      the end of this month in San Antonio. Next year it is
      in Atlanta, so perhaps I will be in the area, Deb,
      Rand, and Benjamin.

      Thanks - stay well,
      Kristi in Texas

      http://mail.yahoo.com/