2635Re: [ujeni] Good News

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Sep 29, 2001
      deer ant lee uh, fanx fer the nise messig. we r olwayze glad too heer frun
      yoo! eye relee em uh gud litl boye. evreebudee sez so- not just mie
      grammie! my favrit whird is flower, but i saye fla fla. mie parints are
      planin on going tew bryin and saraz wedding and wil taik me wif them if eye
      em invitid. wil i git to meet yoo there? luv, peenut

      Hi Leah. Deb here. What are you doing with yourself these days? I'm
      guessing you're still in school. Well, I'm baking some tollhouse cookies at
      the moment (such a mom thing to do), so I better go. e soon! love, d
      At 12:18 PM 09/27/2001 -0500, you wrote:
      >Woo hoo! I am still working out how to get his gorgeous picture onto my
      >computer as a screen saver. Maybe soon he'll be working that out for me,
      >too!
      >Good work, Benjamin! There are a lot of people you haven't even met yet
      >who love you!
      >Leah

      Rand, Deb & Benjamin Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      Email: rwise.psy88@...
      (404) 327-5765

      See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin

      "There is no situation that is not transfigurable."
      - Desmond Tutu
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic