2539Re: [ujeni] Today's events

    Sep 12, 2001
      Maybe I said it wrong...

      Thinking these actions is understandable...carrying them out is completely
      different...

      I think it was more a grammar issue...

      BTW, When I was a volunteer (I know, I know...) I was in Mauritania at the
      time of the Senegal/Mauritania border problem...

      There were quite a few "black owned businesses" around, and they were
      sacked, and the peopel mistreated, all because they were black, regardless
      that they had been of other nationalities (Guinean v. Mauritanian or
      Senegalese), ethnic gorups (Pulaar as opposed to Wolof), etc.

      This type of actions (while not at all correct) will be thought by many
      people, and as I listen to various radio stations, the DJs are being very
      conscious of it, and are hanging up when the diatribe begin...

      So we are all on a heightened sense of reaction, and we will be able to
      prevail, but there are those out there who are not as we.

      That is what I meant. I apologize for any misinterpretation.

      Shukran li kamlin innaas min arabia wa magrub, wa massour, etc.