2538Re: [ujeni] Today's events

  • Tana Beverwyk
    Sep 12, 2001

      Paul- curious why you believe attacking people because of their first name is 'understandable'?  Of course we are all used to the unthinking stereotyping that goes on in our everyday lives, but just because something is common does not mean it is understandable.  Calling something 'understandable' is the step before calling it acceptable.  Coming from a very person place- Tana