2535RE: Re: [ujeni] Today's events

  • sgeibel@netscape.net
    Sep 12, 2001
      I think Sue's message was system-delayed, as it was time-stamped at Noon yesterday. Understandable. The hours after 9:45am yesterday were the scariest and most paranoid here in DC, because once the Pentagon was hit we had to assume that any DC building might be next. At that moment, I was very concerned about my wife and friends who work in buildings near the Mall.

      Many of us are back to work today, though, although it is awfully hard to concentrate. My thoughts today are to those in NY, as well as those with friends/family there. If anyone hears of a good way to contribute to recovery efforts there in the coming days, please post it. Carry on folks- Scott