No activity in last 7 days
The Unity in Diversity discussion group is designed to facilitate communication between Catholic diocesan and parish leaders who are involved in developing and implementing plans to "welcome the stranger" in their local communities. Group members are encouraged to share "best practices", ask questions, post resources and actively assist their colleagues across the country to better serve the pastoral and human needs of the newcomers, people on the move and ethnic communities residing among us.
- Sep 1, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.