Tabling, Pratt Ice Cream Social, friday

  • Joel Albers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      We got permission to table at the Pratt Ice Cream Social this Friday June 1, 2012. Obviously, we're trying
      to promote our Co-op Care health insurance cooperative, particularly to start a mailing list of individuals,
      small/mid-size businesses to begin outreach. We have our wonderful signs at our table with a large Co-op
      Care logo on it (thanks to Ann Wempner), clipboards, a donation paint bucket, a few  t-shirts saying co-op
      care and health care on a stick i.e. tongue depressors saying Aaaaaah to....... (thanks to Joan Steiner).

      The ice cream social goes from 5:30pm to 8pm. Let me know if you can table there. I can be there early to set
      up the table at about 5pm. We've tabled there several years now and the folks there tend to be very responsive
      to building reasonable alternatives that serve communities.

      let me know. it's fun. we can alternate tabling and eating food, seeing music, and a friend is having an afterparty.
      For all you witchy people, the Witches Hat Tower will be open. I've been wanting to hang a banner from atop
      it for a long time (perhaps another time).

      thanks,

      joel

      Joel Albers

      Clinical Pharmacist, Health Economics Researcher

      Universal Health Care Action Network - MN

      Community/University Collaborative Research

      www.uhcan-mn.org

      email: joel@...

      phone: 612-384-0973

      address: 3500 35th ave S