You basic hello

  • Jeffrey _
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 1998
      I only recently subscribed to this list, but I've been interested in the
      topic for years. This looks like a great opportunity to debate the
      topic in a thought-provoking setting.

      Jeffrey

    • Dee777
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 1998

        <<
        From: "Jeffrey _" <dancing_ink@...>

        I only recently subscribed to this list, but I've been interested in the
        topic for years. This looks like a great opportunity to debate the
        topic in a thought-provoking setting.

        Jeffrey

        Hi Jeffrey:

        Unfortunately, the first three posts I sent to the list yesterday didn't
        go through, but I'm sure we have the problem solved now.

        My attitude towards this subject is to educate people to the truth
        wherever it lies, whether we like it or not, whether it's good for our
        happiness or not. Only when we know the truth can we truly be
        free in our spirit.

        I will pass along anything I find out on the subject. Unfortunately,
        I sometimes am too gullible and swallow the first information I
        find as truth only to find out later it was disinformation. BUT, that's
        how we learn, sometimes the hard way.

        Dee