BENEVOLENT ET MESESAGE

  • dee777@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hi,

      From time to time I will be sending out these 'Benevolent ET Messages'
      courtesy of Alma Atma Guthrie, and her husband, Wm. J. Roehling. There were
      some
      kinks initially in shaping up the transcripts of the transmissions, but I
      think they are all worked out now.

      Here is the second to the last one. I will be sending out the latest one
      soon. Heartwarming is one description, helpful is another, and prophetic is
      another still.

      But the most important words in this message are at the end.

      YOU do make a difference.

      Ramp it up, get on it, we need your help to get the word out that giant
      changes are afoot. People have to be told. People have to know. So talk it up.

      If you are skeptical, remember these words, as they are coming true every
      day. There are some eye opening changes on the way; be sure of that.

      Blessings to all,

      Gordon

      BENEVOLENT ET MESSAGE 03-17-2012
      TRANSMITTED THROUGH ALMA ATMA GUTHRIE
      TRANSCRIBED BY WM. J. ROEHLING

      MARINE DOLPHINS ARE OUR BROTHERS AND THEY ARE IN DISTRESS FROM EARTH
      CHANGE VIBRATIONS

      "Squeeeeaaalllllll"...(Dolphin)... "Screeeeeech" ...(Dolphin)...
      "Screeeeeech"

      Thy brothers are crying. Thy brothers, the dolphins, they are crying,
      brothers and sisters.

      We come to say, your marine life, is now being taken away from it's own
      frequencies...where they have depth within your oceans.

      They are moving elsewhere; for the vibrations below, are like thundering
      to their vibrations and their frequencies, and they are losing their own
      radar systems as you call them where they may travel in safety. Now they are
      reversing themselves in other directions. Many are beaching themselves on
      your shores, and they are assisting also your food substances of your fish;
      but many of these, in the thousands, are being washed ashore

      DOLPHINS AND WHALES ARE GIFTS FROM OTHER WORLDS AND THEY ARE GUARDIANS OF
      HUMANITY. ET METAL BOXES PLACED ON WORLDWIDE FAULT LINES ARE
      EXTRATERRESTRIAL GIFTS TO EQUALIZE INNER EARTH VIBRATIONS WITH ASTRONOMICAL VIBRATIONS AT
      THIS TIME OF TREMENDOUS CHANGE

      There are great disturbances under your ocean floors. The dolphins assist
      your marine life, and they are also losing, their own vibrational balance.

      We say this only that you may understand, that Mother Earth, is sounding a
      warning. This warning is being heard, by your marine life, and by the
      DOLPHINS. These DOLPHINS Are not Originated From Your Planet; they were brought
      here. "Why Were They Brought Here?" "THE GUARDIANS OF ALL YOUR SEAS, THEY
      ARE THE GUARDIANS". They also "Protect and Monitor" the Human Race...why we
      bring this information to You at this moment

      You will see more signs of your Ocean Life of the disturbances. Have You
      not then heard of these? BOXES that have been Placed along Many of Your
      Shorelines, and this you have called "California"...these have been placed to
      Balance the Energies of Mother Earth, GAIA, to also Protect Your "Marine
      Life"...and your Brothers and Sisters...the "DOLPHINS"...the "WHALES"...All
      that is of Your Marine Life that sustains Your Life...

      These BOXES Have a Purpose...they're "Equalizers". Not only are these
      BOXES placed within your shorelines to balance the "Center Core" of the
      Vibrational Frequencies of the "INNER EARTH". They are also Resonating Sound Waves
      that go up into the "ETHER'S"...The STRATOSPHERE, IONOSPHERE and Beyond
      Your HEAVENS...to Balance also your Solar Activity that Affects Your
      Oceans...not only your Weather... and not only does this Disturbances of your SUN
      affect your "Communications Systems" what you've called "Satellites" and
      what you have called the "Spiderweb" on your Planet which is also part of the
      "Grid System"...These BOXES are placed also "Under Your Earth" and in the
      Ocean Floors...some have now been found on the Shores.

      EXTRATERRESTRIAL SHIPS ARE NOT ONLY PLACING BOXES TO BALANCE CONFLICTING
      EARTH CHANGE ENERGIES; BUT ALSO CAN ENTER PROBLEM AREAS LIKE VOLCANOES TO
      RELEASE PRESSURES GRADUALLY

      These metal black boxes all throughout your planet...maintaining a balance
      so that these "Magnitude Earth Movements" in this California, Northern to
      the Southern part, after your western, what you call, these Western States
      of your Mid United States, as well as your Borders to your Mexican
      Territory.

      All these are areas of pressure, ...as well as this you call your "CHINA"
      or your "MONGOLIAN TERRITORIES"...as well as the "RUSSIAN TERRITORIES" as
      well as your "ALASKAN", but Alaskan Territories are within Pressure of an
      INNER VOLCANO that is building up pressure as that of this what we've said
      unto you before, your YELLOWSTONE that covers various States, and these we
      are Monitoring and Balancing, as well as the Volcano in your "MEXICO CITY",
      (POPO), we have sent our ships without any of Our Crews.

      We have technology: these ships, are not of Material Substance. They may
      be liquefied, but they look solid, but they are 'liquefied' and maintain the
      same temperatures as that of your volcanoes, so they are able to Enter,
      and to go Down and Release some of the Pressure that is Building up to
      prevent major eruptions. That is why WE ARE NOW ASSISTING to Prevent or Make
      Lessor these Greater Earth Movements.

      There is much to say on these subjects...but I only come briefly, to say
      that your marine life is suffering. Pray For a Balance; send your light to
      your brothers and sisters, of your oceans, that these vibrations will be
      balanced, and that they may return to their own origins in the oceans, to
      continue their lives, and continue bringing forth their offspring...

      MARINE LIFE IS NOT ONLY AFFECTED BY EARTH AND SOLAR CHANGES, BUT ALSO BY
      POLLUTION SUCH AS CHEMICALS AND PETROLEUM. USING LEMON JUICE ON EDIBLE
      SEAFOOD IS ONE EASY WAY TO COUNTERACT THE TOXINS YOU FIND IN ALL FOOD, NOT JUST
      SEAFOODS, BUT EVEN FRUITS, VEGETABLES, MEATS AND POULTRY.

      Not only is this sound frequency affecting them, but also the
      contamination of the oil that has spilled for many of your Earth Months. Much was taken
      out of the surface but the greater part went below your surface of the
      ocean and has traveled in different directions. Like currents, like rivers,
      oil has traveled in various directions and they come closer to the
      shorelines, affecting the fishing industry which is based on your edible marine life.
      This you will see. This you will hear.

      As the movements of the planet increase, what occurs is that these rivers
      of oil move and spread, and when they move and spread some of this oil
      raises to the top and when it raises to the top layers, then your marine life
      begins to be affected by it, once again, so we say to you.

      All That is of your edible marine life, that you are allowed to eat,
      digest it carefully, with preparations. Preparations within the substance that
      you now have available, which is the LEMON. Do this with all of your
      edibles, submerge them in this LEMON water or pure juice.

      All that is edible, is now contaminated; not only of your Marine life, but
      also of all your food substances, and of your fruits and vegetables, and
      also of your animals that you eat; for they too eat off the land, and off
      all edibles that are given unto them, so they are also contaminated. So, in
      the "All That Is Edible", put some of this LEMON to neutralize.

      ALL OF US, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SEEN AND UNSEEN, CAN HELP THROUGH PRAYER.
      YOUR REQUESTS FOR CELESTIAL ASSISTANCE WILL BE GRANTED

      We come only briefly to say this to you Brothers and Sisters, so that
      those who may, you, me, ALL of you present, can then do what is each in our
      ability to do, to raise the frequencies on the Planet for the Betterment of
      the Human Race and ALL LIVING LIFE, Marine Life, Animal Life, Plant Life, and
      all that is Seen and Not Seen, has Life: Pray for Balance, Pray for Peace
      and Pray for Celestial Assistance...