Re: Earth Changes TV/Breaking News - Art Bell Slanders Jef...

  • S0ULWynd@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 1999
      In my opinion,Art is just defending a friend ,that cannot defend himself right
      now ...I think that the problem here is not what you think he is doing that is
      right or wrong ,but all our focus should be on prayers for Richard's speedy
      and full recovery..Stop blaming everyone else,and listen to the facts.Richard
      has been attacked and his work has also been attacked,Richard has his faults
      ,as do we all,but at least he trys to keep all the public informed,more then i
      can say about some people ,who are just concerned with backstabbing and
      internal fighting.Let us make up our own minds to who we want to believe and
      leave it at that..I for one am on Art and Richards side ...Let's keep Richard
      in our prayers ..Get well soon Richard.You are in our prayers.....Jennifer