THE UFORC NEWSLETTER, VOL II #020602

  • uforesource
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      THE UFORC NEWSLETTER, VOL II #020602

      In less than 8 hours, I will get in front of the television cameras
      and give the world my valued assessment of various UFO phenomenon and
      my take on the extraterrestrial hypothesis. I will be there for you,
      and the general public, to state my position on these flying
      conveyances with unusually alien cargo. I do this, because I feel in
      my heart that I can give a full %100 of my life to this cause. It is
      always my hope that I can give a balanced and educated assessment of
      the various cases and sightings that I have evaluated in my 37 years
      of UFO research.

      I am not here to sell the world on hoaxes, nor is it my goal to
      deceive the general public. I have chosen to spend my life studying
      my elusive prey in an objective, scientific manner. I tell you with
      all honesty, that I believe that there is substance and merit to
      these accounts of alien intervention with almost supernatural
      expertise, that appear and disappear in our skies with absolutely no
      rational or logical explanation.

      The following newsletter is designed to inform and educate anyone and
      everyone who enjoys a good read now and then. - Christopher
      Montgomery, UFO investigator

      _____________________________
      THE VARINHAS, BRAZIL CASE REVISITED
      I first became aware of this particular case, while researching for a
      documentary on UFOs for the History Channel, and WellerGrossman
      Productions. The story has more twists and turns in its plot than a
      cheap thriller, and I have found that it is very difficult to
      follow...

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page12.html

      NEW THEORY THAT UFOs ARE LIVING THRONE BEINGS
      Ezekiel describes this UFO as containing living creatures, which
      suggests that the craft was a living being. We can read his depiction
      of this in Ezekiel Chapter 1, verse 20 and 21, Ezekiel suggests that
      the spirit of living creatures were in the wheels. Some may interpret
      this to mean that angels occupied this conveyance....

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page11.html

      ______________________________________
      The Secret of Mysterious Lights in Adiyaman is Being Solved
      Upon certain speculations flowing around asserting that the mentioned
      objects were earthquake lights, we felt the need to bring some facts
      into light.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page1.html

      _______________________________________
      Recent earthquake disaster vs. Adiyaman UFOs
      For a few days, we have been arguing the UFO incident that took place
      in Adiyaman, Turkey; whether the objects are UFOs or earthquake
      lights.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page9.html

      ____________________________________
      Ancient Prophecies of the Hopi Indians
      He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire
      continent.The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother [a
      Messiah like figure], will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to
      the pattern on the back of a horned toad.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page2.html

      ________________________________

      We are glad to inform you that "The First International UFO Museum of
      Middle and Eastern Europe, Balkans and Middle-East " has opened in
      Istanbul on January 18, 2002.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page3.html

      Evening, February 4th, 2002 at 7 P.M. at the maple grove restaurant
      off exit 23 on hwy 23, or I-181 North and South.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page4.html

      _______________________________
      PRG: Paradigm Research Group Update - January 27, 2002
      It is time to resume the pursuit
      of an end to the government embargo of the truth of an ongoing
      extraterrestrial presence.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page5.html
      http://www.uforc.com/research/page7.html

      CANADIAN CROP CIRCLE SUMMARY REPORT 2001
      The 2001 summary report is now posted on the web site, with an
      overview of
      the 20 reports for the year, with photos and video stills, including
      aerials and some of the unusual and complex crop lays and other
      associated
      anomalies (the 'blind spot' at Midale, Saskatchewan #5 in particular):

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page6.html

      ETs, and EBEs, And More!
      I do think the reason "they" are leaving me alone,
      was due to the last encounter where I had enough courage, and could
      remember to call out the name of Jesus Christ to get them to set me
      free!

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page8.html

      _____________________________
      THE VARINHAS, BRAZIL CASE REVISITED
      I first became aware of this particular case, while researching for a
      documentary on UFOs for the History Channel, and WellerGrossman
      Productions. The story has more twists and turns in its plot than a
      cheap thriller, and I have found that it is very difficult to
      follow...

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page12.html

      __________________________
      ANOTHER UFO SIGHTING BY TOMMY LOWE
      The three tips had a bright white light that did not blink or strobe.
      The who thing was black almost as if you were looking through it into
      the sky itself

      http://www.uforc.com/ufo_reports/page1.html

      ___________________________________
      Billy & Sherry Dee See UFO!
      A metallic cigar shaped UFO craft. It appeared to be one inch long
      from our view point. The sun was reflecting off the craft, giving it
      almost a silvery appearance.

      http://www.uforc.com/ufo_reports/page3.html

      ____________________________________
      NEW UFO WEBSITE UFORCE ITALIA!
      Ufology is a very complex matter, as well as fascinating how much
      rich one of contradictions. In order to offer to users an informative
      support and a point of reference always modernized, we have realized
      a new web site.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page13.html

      ___________________________________
      Looking for Orthon by Colin Bennett
      This study of Adamski has got to be one of the most eagerly-awaited
      UFO books to appear in the last few years. A worthy book indeed for
      every student of flying saucers

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page14.html

      ______________________________
      THE MEXICO CITY UFOs July 11, 1991

      They did not hide any stars or the eclipse for me and would not hide
      Venus from the video camera. This is the prototype example of sloppy
      work found in UFOlogy.

      http://www.uforc.com/research/page14.html

      **********************

      REPORT A UFO
      http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page2.html

      **********************
      OUR POSTAL ADDRESS IN THE USA:
      _____________________________

      Christopher Montgomery (International Global Director)
      UFORCE = UFO RESOURCE CENTER
      Post Office Box 5597,
      Kent, WA USA 98064

      *The UFORCE Newsletter is an E-mail update service of the UFO
      Resource Center and uforc.com It is published monthly or as
      breaking news
      developes. Get the latest UFO news and information from the
      source...UFO Resource Center!. This service is available free by
      subscription.

      ********************
      UFO RESOURCE CENTER
      UFORCE REGIONAL DIRECTORS (US)
      ******************************

      DAVID BALDWIN, SW REGIONAL DIRECTOR, CALIFORNIA
      DAVID, JULIE CRAWFORD, SE REGIONAL DIRECTORS, GEORGIA
      MIKE VAN DUSEN, NW REGIONAL DIRECTOR, WASHINGTON
      CHRISTOPHER PITTMAN, NE REGIONAL DIRECTOR, BOSTON
      MARK MONTGOMERY, TREASURER

      *****************************

      DAVE COSNETTE, UFORCE INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR, (UK)
      STEVE MORENO, UFORCE INTERNATIONAL (US)
      KAREN LYSTER, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR, (NZ)
      EMMANUEL HARANG, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR, (FR)
      PATRICK CROWLEY, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR (AUS)
      HAKTAN AKDOGAN, INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR, (TR)
      CHRIS MONTGOMERY, UFORCE INTL.EXEC. DIRECTOR, (GLOBAL)

      To view our complete listing go to this URL
      http://www.uforc.com/visitor/links.html

      THE UFORCE NEWSLETTER VOL II #020602 (c) Copyright 2002,
      WHITE KNIGHT PRODUCTIONS and UFO RESOURCE CENTER uforc.com
      Christopher Montgomery, Editor In Chief All Rights Reserved - All
      Other Rights Apply

      Subscribe: uforce-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Readers may post items from the UFORCE Newsletter, provided that they
      credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of
      issue that the item appeared. Sending mail automatically grants
      permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you
      wish to keep your name, address, or story confidential. All UFO
      reports are under active investigation unless otherwise specified.
      Thank you for your support