Re(2): [UFOnet] Kaluza's at the blackboard

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Roger,

      a message from February, 13, 2001 about Heim's 6D-theory.

      Ted

      Betreff: UFOnet: Fwd = [MUFON-CES] I. v. Ludwiger on Physics and Space
      Propulsion
      Datum: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:54:15 +0100
      Von: Frits Westra <fwestra@...>

      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: MUFON-CES Newsmaster <newsmaster@...>
      Original Subject: I.v. Ludwiger on Physics and Space Propulsion
      Original Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:30:29 +0100

      Society for the Scientific Investigation of Anomalous

      Atmospherical and Radar Phenomena - MUFON-CES, Inc.

      February 12th, 2001

      N E W S

      The script for Illobrand von Ludwiger's lecture "The Physics
      of Burkhard Heim and its Applications to Space Propulsion" is
      now online as PDF file. He prepared it for the presentation at
      the First European Workshop on Field Propulsion
      (http://www.workshop.cwc.net/), January 20-22, 2001 at the
      University of Sussex, Brighton, GB.

      You can access the document at

      http://www.mufon-ces.org/text/english/heimphysics.htm

      Best regards

      Hannes la Rue

      Contact:

      Hannes la Rue
      News & Web Master
      Mutual UFO Network - Central European Section (MUFON-CES)
      eMail: Hannes.la.Rue@...
      Home: http://www.mufon-ces.org