Re: [UFOnet] Re: Georgina Bruni interview 31/8/01

  • Reinhard.Nuehlen@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      hi Joe,
      thanks for your immediate reply. I am the president of DEGUFO e.V, ( German
      UFO-Research Organisation)
      and of course I am interested in this case, as well as this book, may be it
      is possible to receive a copy so we can do a review in our magazine
      "DEGUFORUM" based on this interview I would like to contact Gorgina to
      discuss further details and possibilities of cooperation in the future. In
      2003 wehave the 10th anniversary of DEGUFO and may be there is a chance to
      invite some people from uk to this event doing some speeches or so.
      looking forward to hearing from you
      regards
      reinhard