Re: Georgina Bruni interview 31/8/01

  • Joe McGonagle
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      --- In ufonet@y..., Reinhard.Nuehlen@t... wrote:
      > is it possible to get some more detailed information regarding this
      > inteview. has it already been sent on air?

      Yes, the programme was broadcast last Friday, on a BBC local radio
      staion, BBC West Midlands. The post that you replied to was (almost)
      a literal transcript of the interview. I edited out some spurious
      words (to make it easier to read, not to change the meaning or
      context of the interview), and I trimmed off the introduction and
      termination of the programme, which was simply a welcome and a
      farewell to Georgina.
      If you require the original transcript (before editing), I can send
      it to you, but it adds nothing to the material content.

      > who us 'Georgina Bruni' and does she have an e-mail adress or
      homepage to
      > get in contact with.

      Georgina is the author of the book "You can't tell the people", a
      detailed account of the events surrounding the Rendlesham Forest
      incident, and (in my opinion) a good book to use to try to understand
      the complicated events.
      If you send me a personal email, stating why you want to get in touch
      with Georgina, I will be happy to forward it on to her in confidence.

      Cheers, Joe
    • Reinhard.Nuehlen@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
        hi Joe,
        thanks for your immediate reply. I am the president of DEGUFO e.V, ( German
        UFO-Research Organisation)
        and of course I am interested in this case, as well as this book, may be it
        is possible to receive a copy so we can do a review in our magazine
        "DEGUFORUM" based on this interview I would like to contact Gorgina to
        discuss further details and possibilities of cooperation in the future. In
        2003 wehave the 10th anniversary of DEGUFO and may be there is a chance to
        invite some people from uk to this event doing some speeches or so.
        looking forward to hearing from you
        regards
        reinhard