Re: [UFOnet] Georgina Bruni interview 31/8/01

  • Reinhard.Nuehlen@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      is it possible to get some more detailed information regarding this
      inteview. has it already been sent on air?
      who us 'Georgina Bruni' and does she have an e-mail adress or homepage to
      get in contact with.
      thanks in advance for your support
      kind regards
      reinhard nuehlen
      degufo e.v.
      germany
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
        --- In ufonet@y..., Reinhard.Nuehlen@t... wrote:
        > is it possible to get some more detailed information regarding this
        > inteview. has it already been sent on air?

        Yes, the programme was broadcast last Friday, on a BBC local radio
        staion, BBC West Midlands. The post that you replied to was (almost)
        a literal transcript of the interview. I edited out some spurious
        words (to make it easier to read, not to change the meaning or
        context of the interview), and I trimmed off the introduction and
        termination of the programme, which was simply a welcome and a
        farewell to Georgina.
        If you require the original transcript (before editing), I can send
        it to you, but it adds nothing to the material content.

        > who us 'Georgina Bruni' and does she have an e-mail adress or
        homepage to
        > get in contact with.

        Georgina is the author of the book "You can't tell the people", a
        detailed account of the events surrounding the Rendlesham Forest
        incident, and (in my opinion) a good book to use to try to understand
        the complicated events.
        If you send me a personal email, stating why you want to get in touch
        with Georgina, I will be happy to forward it on to her in confidence.

        Cheers, Joe
      • Reinhard.Nuehlen@t-online.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
          hi Joe,
          thanks for your immediate reply. I am the president of DEGUFO e.V, ( German
          UFO-Research Organisation)
          and of course I am interested in this case, as well as this book, may be it
          is possible to receive a copy so we can do a review in our magazine
          "DEGUFORUM" based on this interview I would like to contact Gorgina to
          discuss further details and possibilities of cooperation in the future. In
          2003 wehave the 10th anniversary of DEGUFO and may be there is a chance to
          invite some people from uk to this event doing some speeches or so.
          looking forward to hearing from you
          regards
          reinhard