Re: [UFOnet] Weird Science

  • Banshee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      'Hi Roger,
      This makes sense, this is exactly what is happening. People don't want to
      know.
      And the world is messed up big time.
      Here you are so right.
      Religion is like a drug to the people, so they can say : I kill in name of
      god.
      All crazy people. And science is going too far, I agree on that one. Ask
      yourself how many people know the truth about how far they are already with
      their experiments and so on.

      Friendly greetings, Banshee