Electromagnetic anomalies - Chemtrails and UFO's

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      The electromagnetic anomalies associated with ancient sites was discussed at
      length in the 1950's by early contactees. George Hunt Williamson wrote
      about the lolcations of megalithic sites near earthquake fault lines where
      anomalies are noted in 1959 in his book, "Road In The Sky".

      The topic has been discussed for decades and the locations of nuclear sites
      and other research and military installations have strong relationships with
      electromagnetic anomalies. Many, many nuclear sites are located on ancient
      sacred sites with electromagnetic anomalies.

      Hanford Nuclear Reserve, for instance, is built a site owned by the Yakima
      Tribe and has a history of fireballs that goes back at least 150 years, when
      the early settlers arrived. Hanford is right next to the Columbia River.
      But Hanford is not the only nuclear site built on land anciently used by
      Native Americans, close to water, with electromagnetic anomalies.

      The selection of ancient sacred sites for nuclear installations goes back to
      the 1940's, with early UFO contactees discussing these features in the
      1950's. This knowledge has been openly discussed for decades.

      Regards,

      Krsanna