Mysterious "ORBS"

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Mysterious "ORBS"
      Are they UFO's, or are they us? are these orbs from alien craft, or
      are they reversed engineered from downed or captured alien craft? are
      they some sort of "Spy" probes watching & recording us? what are
      these mysterious orbs?

      There appears to be two seperate types of these "Orbs" floating about
      our environment, one belonging to the "Etherical Realm" QSE,
      (Quantum States of Existance)...and the
      "Physical Realm" QSE.

      Here is what I've managed to dig up over the www thus far...

      Mysterious "ORBS"
      Are they UFO's, or are they us? are these orbs from alien craft, or
      are they reversed engineered from downed or captured alien craft? are
      they some sort of "Spy" probes watching & recording us? what are
      these mysterious orbs?

      A UFO, Photographic Phenomena, energy fields, orbs, UFO's ghosts,
      spirits
      About a month or so ago I was in my yard here in southern Virginia
      taking pictures of aircraft making chem/contrails. I took several
      shots, and came in to download them into my computer. I have a
      Polaroid PDC640 camera, and had no problems...
      http://www.navarrone.com/phenomena/phenomena11.html

      Earth Lights
      The Earth Light - Ghost Light - and Spooklight Resource An 'earth
      light' is the name given to a mysterious light of no apparent origin
      other than perhaps the earth. More frequently they are
      called 'spooklights' or 'ghost lights', as some people believe that
      these strange lights are actually ghosts... in addition, there are
      other similar related forms of ALP (Anomalous Luminous Phenomena),
      for example: Will-o'-the-wisps, ball lightning, & EQLs, all of which
      are explored further on this site.
      http://www.mysterylights.com

      Orbwatch Index
      The ORBWATCH website comprises written and/or visual reports
      pertaining to Unidentified Submerging Objects, and, at times,
      Unidentified Emerging Objects.
      http://www.globalserve.net/~mallet