Re:REPLY.....UFO Cover up: Daniken and Nazca

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      In a message dated 09/02/2001 7:47:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      R.J.Anderton@... writes:

      << The Establishment does not want to consider the UFO - ET question
      seriously and has already defined it as a non-question. And when faced with
      heresies such as Daniken, it uses any means at its disposal to debunk, >>

      You have said it excellent Roger, and might I add........if the government or
      some unknown organization is preparing us for CONTACT, then why continue to
      debunk at what seems to be an ever increasing rate? "Roswell, Case
      Closed"........damn good example of keeping the BS floating.

      Sandy Nichols
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
        Thanks Sandy

        I agree, and I have noticed that this sort of tactic used against Daniken,
        is used a lot by the Establishment to cover up issues that would make more
        sense of the UFO phenomenon.

        A lot of information I thought discredited and untrustworthy, and abandoned
        long ago, I am looking at again and I have been finding has been subjected
        to this tactic.

        I think it deserves a 'name', so as to help us identify when it is being
        used. But I can't think of one. Any ideas?

        I also think I have worked out some of the overall strategy used to debunk,
        and will post that soon.

        Cheers Roger