Weird Science

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
      Roger wrote:

      ..."Religion is what the masses like to believe is reality"

      Krsanna wrote:

      Roger: Your demonstated refusal to address factual data qualifies your as a
      very poor judge of what the masses believe about reality, much less religion
      or UFO's. Again, you are offering speculation based on flawed data
      selection and conclusions that didn't work when Karl Marx called religion
      the opiate of the masses. The premise was full of holes when Marx presented
      the thesis and is a proven failure now.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
        'Hi Roger,
        This makes sense, this is exactly what is happening. People don't want to
        know.
        And the world is messed up big time.
        Here you are so right.
        Religion is like a drug to the people, so they can say : I kill in name of
        god.
        All crazy people. And science is going too far, I agree on that one. Ask
        yourself how many people know the truth about how far they are already with
        their experiments and so on.

        Friendly greetings, Banshee