Re: [UFOnet] #11 Counting coup in the final conflict

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hi Krsanna

      Krsanna wrote: Carl Jung presented a set of proofs for his model of the
      collective
      conscious that earned worldwide respect for him. I find Jung's proofs
      convincing.

      You read Jung from Faith, and so read into him your existing beliefs. Hence
      you are convinced, because what you 'read and believe' is what you already
      believe. While what you 'read and do not believe,' is what you already do
      not believe.

      You have still avoided about the Dalai Lama, why didn't he say that he knew
      reincarnation existed?

      Cheers Roger