Fwd = Crop Circle News: www.cropcircleresearch.com gets a revamp

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pvigay@...>
      Original Subject: Crop Circle News: www.cropcircleresearch.com gets a revamp
      Original Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 00:23:59 +0100

      Hi all,

      I am busy in the process of completely revamping www.cropcircleresearch.com
      which I hope will make the whole site more efficient and 'minimalist' in
      order to not only decrease bandwidth but also allow viewers to obtain
      maximum speed and functionality.

      Due to the popularity of my site, I don't really want to take the whole
      site down whilst I re-built it, so I'm doing it 'in situ', which will
      inevitably result in quite a few links being temporarily broken.

      Please forgive me for any inconvenience, but I hope to fix them all as soon
      as possible. However, converting over 1000 pages into a new format will
      take a little bit of time. Please do not bother informing me of broken
      links because invariably I know about them, but hopefully they will get
      fewer and fewer as I slot the site back together again.

      The first article - my popular analysis and decoding of the Chilbolton
      "Arecibo Reply" crop formation is already online in the new format
      (although, again none of the links at the top of the page work!).

      I've also revamped it so that people with less powerful or out of date web
      browsers that don't allow variable scaling when printing, should be able to
      print the page out without it truncating the lines (to get around this you
      needed to print at 72%).

      As always, feedback is always welcome and I hope you will like the new-look
      as I gradually rebuild the site.

      regards,
      Paul

      --
      Paul Vigay - Editor & Publisher of "Enigma" New Sciences Research Journal
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com

      STOP PRESS!!! 2001 crop formations now online! Be sure to bookmark
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/ for the most up-to-date reports.

      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---
      {#}
      {#} The Crop Circle News Service is a free information service for anyone who
      {#} wants the latest information and news concerning the world-wide crop
      {#} circle phenomenon.
      {#} Please feel free to recommend this service to your friends and colleagues.
      {#} Further information and joining information can be found at;
      {#} http://www.cropcircleresearch.com