Re: [UFOnet] Crop Circles.....

  • rinus nienhuis
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 31, 2001
      John
      I cannot believe that you come up with this statement but there is no
      reason to believe...i see it with my own eyes
      What's the reason for you to come up with this ?
      Do you want just throw something like this on this list and see what
      happens?
      <then it is just the opposite -people spend their valuable time on
      answering
      your mail and all they get is more of the same of you
      Do you want us to take you seriously?
      Why don't react much earlier-since a long time ago there were also many
      posts
      on cropcircles overhere on this list
      Come at least with facts Why you think it is all man-made
      There are so many unanswered questions concerning cropcircles and all
      you say
      it is all man-made
      i can come up with a lot of these unanswered questions but you put
      something like this in the group-totally unbacked with facts
      you come up with your explanations!
      rinus