Fwd = UPDATE from GUST: FINALLY JACKPOT!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Originally from: Jan Sundberg <wizard@...>
      Original Subject: UPDATE from GUST: FINALLY JACKPOT!!!!
      Original Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:27:52 +0200

      Hi!

      I�m happy to say that GUST has scored a JACKPOT the past month with our two
      latest expeditions. This evidence has come into our possession like the
      famous ketchup effect: First there is nothing, then there is nothing, and
      then there is everything at the same time.

      AUGUST 3rd TO AUGUST 5th, Lake Dellen and Lake Gryttjen, Sweden

      - In Southern Dellen we have photographed what appears to be a long,
      serpentine animal swimming at the surface of the lake showing three parts
      and a definite head.

      - In Lake Gryttjen we have recorded a strange, "heart-beat" sound that so
      far has baffled experts.

      AUGUST 20th to AUGUST 25th, Lake Seljordsvatnet, Norway

      - At 7.30 am on August 22nd, a Panasonic M5 camcorder running by itself on
      the jetty over-looking the lake, filmed two unknown creatures in the water,
      one smaller (closest to the camera), displaying three humps and one bigger,
      showing various parts of a very large body.

      - At 7.50 am on August 22nd, a Sony DV camera in the hands of Jan Sundberg,
      recorded another creature moving in front of an island, showing only
      appendages above the surface.

      - At 6.10 pm on August 23rd, Jan Sundberg filmed what appears to be the
      head of an unknown creature, from the top of a hill along which he was
      driving at the time together with second witnesses Mr Hakon Urshals. The
      head-like object is between half a meter to a meter long and low in the
      water. It is yellowish-white in color and has a rounded nose.

      All video footages are to be analyzed by SAAB in mid-September and
      eventually presented as stills on these pages in the month to come.

      CRYPTOZOOLOGY.ST is updated with headlines on page two which hopefully will
      make it easier for you to look through the entire web page, which is very
      extensive.

      I have also submitted the DELLEN LAKES PICTURE LIBRARY in which you can see
      for yourself where I picked up what may be a new monster picture and also a
      new sound evidence from our Dolphin EAR mobile hydrophone; the sound will
      be on this page after it has been presented to fish biologists and some of
      the Swedish media.

      Please go to http:///www.cryptozoology.st to read the mentioned updates.

      Best Regards,
      Jan Sundberg, Expedition Leader