Fwd = Crop Circle News: www.cropcircleresearch.com offline until further not

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Originally from: Paul Vigay <pvigay@...>
      Original Subject: Crop Circle News: www.cropcircleresearch.com offline until further notice
      Original Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:35:40 +0100

      Hi,

      I'm sorry to announce that most of www.cropcircleresearch.com is offline
      until further notice. The Crop Circle Database is still working, but all
      articles are temporarily disabled.

      This is unfortunately because during the last week the site has consumed an
      exceedingly large amount of bandwidth - suffice to slow our entire office
      down and overload the server.

      I am busy working on a way to rectify this and get the site back up again
      as soon as possible. Any important documents will be temporarily mirrored
      at http://www.hypermaths.org - including my Chilbolton "Arecibo reply"
      analysis (which is now available again).

      Although you can still enter www.cropcircleresearch.com please tread
      lightly and don't try selecting any feature artices. Pretty much the only
      working link is the database one (for the technical everything is working
      except the CCR cgi script which controls the main bulk of the site).

      I would like to offer my apologies for this temporary situation and hope
      everything will be back to normal ASAP.

      regards,
      Paul

      --
      Paul Vigay - Editor & Publisher of "Enigma" New Sciences Research Journal
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com

      STOP PRESS!!! 2001 crop formations now online! Be sure to bookmark
      http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/database/ for the most up-to-date reports.

      {#} -------------+[ www.cropcircleresearch.com Crop Circle News Service ]+---
      {#}
      {#} The Crop Circle News Service is a free information service for anyone who
      {#} wants the latest information and news concerning the world-wide crop
      {#} circle phenomenon.
      {#} Please feel free to recommend this service to your friends and colleagues.
      {#} Further information and joining information can be found at;