I've created new club! Come by and visit if you get a chance.

  • uziel25@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 8:01 AM
      My name is Uziel25P and I currently belong to this club and I just
      wanted to let all of my felow club members know that I created a club
      named-

      ParaAndCryptoClub ยท Paranormal and Cryptozoology Club

      It is located at -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ParaAndCryptoClub

      It covers just about everything you could imagine. From
      cryptozoology, anicient civilizations, ghosts, bigfoot, aliens, UFOs,
      lake & sea monsters, ancient artifacts, anamolous human remains in
      the fossil record, and fortean phenomena.

      The club as one of the mot extensive of bookmarks hat I have ever
      seen. It links the members to literally dozens of high quality sites
      with plety of interesting content. The type of sites linked to range
      from other net users personal pages of the unknown, to quasi-
      professional pages, to sites sponsored by research groups, to sites
      created by depatments of the US Government (FBI, CIA).

      It also has an extensive files section which has a veritable
      cornicopia of interesting files including pictures, movies, sund
      files, and research reports. Alot of information is contained within.

      I have created a homepage for the club so tht researcher and the
      curious a like could find the club from outside the Yahoo! club
      community.

      We are also registered with Google!, Northern Lights, Yahoo!,
      Altavista, Excite, Hotbot, Infoseek, Lycos, & Webcrawler engines.

      Also, at the homepage that I created that connects to the club's
      homepage there are links to fifteen (15) different webrings of the
      unknown. I checked through ALL of the Yahoo! webrings connected to
      the paranormal and these are the 15 LARGEST webrings.

      Well, anyway that my pitch. hope you come by and take a look at
      it. I've been working my tail off to make it as good as I can.

      Looking forward to seeing you,
      Uziel2P