#5 Counting coup in the final conflict

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Roger wrote:

      You are asking me how the physics of Jung's Collective Unconsciousness
      works.

      Krsanna wrote:

      No. Nobody asked you how the physics of "Jung's Collective Unconscious"
      [sic] works. You interjected that concept as an explanation for how a young
      child could know the intimate details of about hildren she gave birth to in
      a former life, including the city in which they lived. The data was
      verified with them as mature adults while she was a young girl in a new
      lifetime.

      Based on Jung's description of the collective unconscious, your explanation
      of that for data supporting reincarnation didn't make sense. Again, nobody
      ever asked you about the physics of "Jung's Collective Unconscious" nor
      reincarnation.

      It looks like the "wild idea" was yours in response to a request to explain
      verified data that is not consistent with your other theories. I pointed
      out that Jung never said anything close to what you suggested and offered to
      post Jung's own definition of the collective unconscious. You have
      introduced several wild ideas as theories to explain data that you cannot
      explain with other theories that you find acceptable.