#7 Counting coup in the final conflict

  • TimeStar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Roger wrote:

      Most of Jung's ideas are speculation, do you take them as Gospel?

      Krsanna wrote:

      I don't take anything as gospel, Roger. But your effort to attribute past
      life memories to the collective unconscious as defined by Jung introduced
      the subject that we should define in order to get straight on what it is.

      "Primitive religion" is another outstanding issue that needs to be addressd,
      by the way. What is a primitive religion in contrast to a sophisticated
      religion? Again, you introduced the "primitive religion" as part of your
      theories; therefore, I am most interested in getting a definition for
      "primitive religion" with an example of an advanced religion. I also
      introduced the concept of spirituality in contrast to religion.