FWD: [UASR] Chat with Peter Gersten

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1999
      Posted by : "Yvonne Hedenland" <Vonni_H@...>

      Please join the UFO Community's Politics of UFOs
      section this Sunday, May 2nd 1999, at 6pm PT for
      a chat with CAUS Director Peter Gersten. This
      chat is available at

      http://communities.msn.com/UFO
      (follow the CHAT link at this URL for
      instructions on how to access our free chat room)

      The Briefing Room chat can be accessed by any IRC
      client. The chat server name is irc.msn.com port 6667
      and the room or channel name is #briefing.

      Our chat room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a
      week for discussion relating to any UFO issues.

      ***UFO Community on MSN***
      http://communities.msn.com/ufo
      Diana Botsford, Managing Editor