Re: [UFOnet] Re:Reply.....SINISTER "ALIEN" LOVE BITE

  • Neiema@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 5 10:10 AM
      Hi again, Banshee. I have read that the human race has been under the unseen
      and unknown dominions of aliens since our inception. I do not know that this
      is true, but if so it would make sense as to why we are continually in strife
      with one another. I also read, in the Urantia Book, that this planet and
      solar system is actually under the dominion of Satan, called Satania, but did
      not start out as a totally negative one, and that Satan was given this planet
      and solar system in hopes that he would 'see the light' and come back into
      the fold of true and positive beingness. There is supposed to be a
      time-element in operation here; of course, I do not profess to know what or
      how long it is, but at the end of whatever time that is mentioned in the
      Urantia Book, Satan will either 'go with the flow' or perhaps be destroyed.
      I'd like to point out that the passages of this book are very many and
      diverse, yet seem to coincide with the many passages of the
      Bible/Torah/Quran/Buddha, etc. It is a very deep book, and has so much
      information that it boggles the mind! One cannot read it all in one sitting,
      believe me! It also mentions that the human race has had 'many creators' and
      hence that is/may be the reason why there are many types of creations on this
      planet, and why we cannot get along with each other, seemingly.

      I know that there are other realities far beyond our ken. The human mind
      only uses 1/2 of its total brainpower; when the day comes that we can use our
      100% total brain power, we will then know and understand the many things that
      now elude us.

      Blessings,
      ~Nei
    • Neiema@aol.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 5 11:37 AM
        Hi, Roger ~

        The Light I spoke of is an ever-shining Force, and comes from He who created
        all the Universes, known and unknown. Some might call him, The Supreme
        Being, or The Infinite. This is a force that ..... "is, was, and ever will
        be ......"

        Darkness is an inferior and reflective force of the Light.

        Thanks,
        ~Nei
      • Banshee
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 5 11:58 AM
          I really DO believe you, why shouldn't I. There are so many different types
          of aliens, maybe I do not know the evil ones. Haven't heard from abduction
          with children. It sounds a little like war. But I am not afraid of the dark,
          never have been too. I can't do anything about that. It is my feeling and I
          can't change my feelings, I'm sorry. I have seen enough and heard enough to
          have an opinion about this, but I am thinking it over again because of what
          you told me. Not everything we think is the good way, so maybe I am
          wrong......I'll think this over, very hard and come back to you. Friendly
          greetings, Banshee
        • Roger Anderton
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 5 12:09 PM
            Dear Nei

            In other words uses a battery that never runs down.

            Speculating that such an entity exists, how do we know whether IT is not
            also the Darkness. Like ying and yang - appearing as duals, but really being
            aspects of the same thing?

            Cheers
            Roger
            > The Light I spoke of is an ever-shining Force, and comes from He who
            created
            > all the Universes, known and unknown. Some might call him, The Supreme
            > Being, or The Infinite. This is a force that ..... "is, was, and ever
            will
            > be ......"
            >
            > Darkness is an inferior and reflective force of the Light.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > ~Nei

          • Roger Anderton
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 5 12:13 PM
              Dear Banshee

              War is part of Evolution - survival of the fittest.

              Its a cruel universe.

              Cheers Roger

              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 5 12:31 PM
                There's nothing on that web site about what you talking about.

                Roger

                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 5 1:18 PM
                  Are you sure? Did you access Eve Lorgen's or James' pages? And there's also
                  other info sites there. If you like, I could send you some info I've
                  collected, or from my own experiences, that directly correlates to my
                  previous emails .... let me know.

                  ~Nei
                • TimeStar
                  Message 8 of 23 , Aug 5 1:27 PM
                    Roger wrote:

                    There's nothing on that web site about what you talking about.

                    Krsanna wrote:

                    Stand back, Roger. I'm going through with all my angels in 2012, and some
                    ET's are right behind us in 2027. I've been 100 year floods over bridges
                    where firemen and sheriffs stood by to stop travelers turned their backs
                    when I drove through, and I've been through California's earthquakes on
                    freeways deserted by other travelers.

                    Hang onto your hat, and good luck to you.

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    Message 9 of 23 , Aug 5 1:52 PM
                      Hi, Banshe.

                      I know that it is a lot to understand all at once, especially as it pokes
                      holes through the theories we have all been led to believe as gospel for so
                      long. Don't feel bad if you do not 'get it' at first; it took me a while to
                      understand the true manner of things, and I am still actually learning and
                      discovering new things. It's really sad to know that children are the
                      commodity in many of these disappearances; I won't go into it in detail at
                      this time, as it is still very distressing to know about, let alone relate.
                      But it is sadly very true, nonetheless.

                      I pray that the good aliens will always be around and near you. Knowing the
                      power of darkness, especially while one sleeps, I would suggest that you keep
                      a night light on even if you are not afraid of the dark. Those who dwell in
                      the dark can invade one's spirit, especially as they lay sleeping; therefore,
                      a small table light beside the bed can help to avert 'nightmares' and the
                      like. The darklings, as I like to call them, always operate through our own
                      misunderstandings and ignorance of the Truth. This is how they exert their
                      control over and through us. I had a Teacher/Guru back east, and the one
                      thing that always sticks out in my mind is this simple sentence of his:
                      "Always know which thoughts are YOURS, someone else's, or some outside force
                      attempting to take control over yourself". I have discovered that this
                      simple sentence has afforded me much insight and help in gaining true mastery
                      and control over my being.

                      I wish the same for yourself, and all others.

                      Blessings,
                      ~Nei
                    • Neiema@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 23 , Aug 5 2:03 PM
                        Hi again, Roger.

                        Light is a distinctly different force from Darkness. There are energies in
                        both -- positive for the Light, negative for the dark. I have had many
                        years' experience with this Superior Light force, and as previously
                        recounted, have discovered that only Light can destroy Darkness, and the dark
                        forces which reside therein. In George Lucas' Star Wars, you will note that
                        the combative weapon used most successfully was a Light Saber. I have read
                        somewhere that Star Wars was taken from true accounts, perhaps more ET-wise
                        than we know, just as Close Encounters and ET, the Exterrestrial, were also
                        supposedly drawn from life. Just try a simple exercise to see this principle
                        in work for yourself: Walk into a darkened room with a flashlight (speaking
                        of flashlights, lol!). When you switch the light on, you will note how the
                        darkness recedes from the light.

                        Blessings,
                        ~Nei

                        "There is no religion higher than The Truth"
                        -H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine
                      • Neiema@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Aug 5 2:16 PM
                          Dear Roger ~

                          I just want to comment on this post: "... war is a part of evolution ..."
                          sorry, but I do not agree with that; war does exist in the universe, but it
                          cannot be observed to be a part of 'evolution'. To evolve, is to grow and to
                          better oneself and their surroundings. War does not bring evolution, but
                          hatred, death, misery, alienation, poverty, disease, and many more ills of
                          humankind. In our universe, and in several others, there is much war and
                          strife. In the HIGHER astral worlds and existences and in other COSMOS, there
                          is no war, only the true harmony with THE ONE. War can be likened to the
                          other negative energies and machinations which bring the eventual collapse
                          and destruction of the Human Race. There are 'infernal' and negative alien
                          beings who perpetuate these types of operations, for they know that it is
                          easier for us to kill ourselves off than for them to attempt to do so. This
                          has also occurred in other universes, for the battle between Light and
                          Darkness has been a long, ongoing one. We can best help to avert our own
                          destruction by rising above and conquering our warlike stances, and by truly
                          attempting to EVOLVE over our lower, baser urges. In this way, we will be
                          freeing ourselves from the unseen and often unknown manipulations of those
                          dark forces which conspire against us, and which wish to bring us to our own
                          end.

                          Blessings,
                          ~Nei
                        • Roger Anderton
                          Message 12 of 23 , Aug 7 12:30 PM
                            Dear Nei

                            The theory of Evolution is about accidental mutations from the norm. Those
                            mutations best able to survive against environment and competition tend to
                            survive, and those less able die. War is one of the mechanisms of weeding
                            out those mutations.

                            There is growth and there is destruction, both are parts of Evolution. Both
                            are parts of Nature.

                            As you walk along the grass viewing a lovely landscape on a lovely sunny
                            day, you might think to yourself how lovely Nature is. I look closer and see
                            the insects, all eating one another or being eaten. Under the surface of
                            that beauty is a battlefield of creatures eating or being eaten - 'dog eat
                            dog'. That is Nature 'red in tooth and claw.'

                            Nature appears good to the winners - those who have done all the eating, but
                            evil to those who have just lost and been eaten.

                            Cheers Roger
                            > I just want to comment on this post: "... war is a part of evolution ..."
                            > sorry, but I do not agree with that; war does exist in the universe, but
                            it
                            > cannot be observed to be a part of 'evolution'. To evolve, is to grow and
                            > better oneself and their surroundings. War does not bring evolution, but
                            > hatred, death, misery, alienation, poverty, disease, and many more ills of
                            > humankind. In our universe, and in several others, there is much war and
                            > strife. In the HIGHER astral worlds and existences and in other COSMOS,
                            there
                            > is no war, only the true harmony with THE ONE. War can be likened to the
                            > other negative energies and machinations which bring the eventual collapse
                            > and destruction of the Human Race. There are 'infernal' and negative alien
                            > beings who perpetuate these types of operations, for they know that it is
                            > easier for us to kill ourselves off than for them to attempt to do so.
                            This
                            > has also occurred in other universes, for the battle between Light and
                            > Darkness has been a long, ongoing one. We can best help to avert our own
                            > destruction by rising above and conquering our warlike stances, and by
                            truly
                            > attempting to EVOLVE over our lower, baser urges. In this way, we will be
                            > freeing ourselves from the unseen and often unknown manipulations of those
                            > dark forces which conspire against us, and which wish to bring us to our
                            own
                            > end.
                            >
                            > Blessings,
                            > ~Nei

                          • TimeStar
                            Message 13 of 23 , Aug 7 8:09 PM
                              If you search the literature on evolution you will find that bigger brains
                              and smaller stomachs are the generally accepted indices of advancing hominid
                              evolution. Based on the size of their craniums, the Grays would probably
                              have IQ's in the neighborhood of 300 on our scales, according to what Bill
                              Hamilton of Skywatch once told me. There's not much to say about their
                              stomachs. The theory of natural selection was written by Charles Darwin's
                              assistants, and even Darwin had serious questions about it. It still
                              remains a theory among many theories about evolution, such as Rupert
                              Sheldrake's morphogenetics.

                              America is now a sovereign nation because England had gotten so mired in war
                              for so long that King George just did not have the resources to fight
                              another war in the the colonies that became America. Historians conclude
                              that it was logically unfeasible for the underfunded, undertrained colonists
                              could win a war against England in the 1776. George Washington lost every
                              battle he ever fought with scraggly Minutemen who had no uniforms and were
                              hungry most of the time.

                              Thanks to King George's love of war, the American underdogs gained their
                              independence.

                              Regards,

                              Krsanna

                              Message 14 of 23 , Aug 8 4:18 AM
                                Errata: I should point out that George Washington lost every battle he
                                fought until Valley Forge. At Valley Forge, the top-notch Germany
                                mercenaries had a beer party at Christmas while George Washington's army was
                                crossing the river in the middle of the night praying their would be able to
                                get everyone across the river before dawn.

                                George Washington's army surrounded the drunken Germans at dawn and, I don't
                                believe more than 10 shots were fired. The Germans had slept in late and
                                probably couldn't even take aim to fire a shot in their drunken stupors.

                                Thus, George Washington's first victory in the revolutionary war had little
                                to do with military skill, but the Germans just had too much fun at a beer
                                party at Christmas and Washington's colonists were so desperate that they
                                were willing to take heavy risks for a victory that the comfortable Germans
                                did not expect them to take.

                                Before they marched into the German's camp, George Washington had a vision
                                of America's future that he wrote down. George Washington, in particular,
                                had a band of angels riding on his shoulders in the early morning dawn when
                                the drunk Germans surrendered to him for his first victory in the
                                revolutionary war.

                                Regards,

                                Krsanna

                                Message 15 of 23 , Aug 8 4:40 AM
                                  If you will allow me to indulge, I would like to point out one more
                                  pertinent fact about how George Washington turned the tide in the
                                  Revolutionary War that won America's independence from the England's
                                  mega-power in the 18th Century. As I pointed out, and which is well
                                  documented, Washington's army lost every battle before Valley Force.

                                  The Revolutionary army was hungry, had virtually no supplies, and had been
                                  badly defeated with heavy casualties. Crossing the river at Christmas was
                                  logistically foolhardy at best. His aides did not want to take the chance
                                  on losing everything they had in the river that night.

                                  Washington made the statement, as I recall, that his men had followed him
                                  through many terrible defeats they had suffered in the revolutionary war.
                                  But if Washington crossed the river that night his army would go with him,
                                  because they loved him. This is an obvious paraphrase, but I believe the
                                  sentiment is intact. And it was true.

                                  In this sense, one might say that the risk Washington took to turn the tide
                                  in the Revolutionary War was an act of love in the true sense of what love
                                  is. They certainly did not win the battle with military skill or might,
                                  because they didn't have much of either. But Washington loved the idea of
                                  independence and the army that followed him loved the ideal as much as he
                                  did.

                                  Love was all Washington's army had for their march. Washington's vision
                                  before they marched on the German camp is well worth the reading.

                                  Regards,

                                  Krsanna