REMNANTS OF ATLANTIS FOUND

  • aergo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      From Aerielle Louise ;-)
      Mn.Talk Radio Network
      8/3/01

      Breaking News:

      REMNANTS OF ATLANTIS HAVE BEEN FOUND IN THE NORTH CHINA SEA !!!

      For details listen to the August 3, 2001 News Broadcast:
      http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/p0000010.htm
    • WaveMaster516@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
        How do I know it isn't fake? Not being a skeptic, just wondering. It doesn't
        say on the site.
      • Neiema@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2001
          The speakers on my computer have blown out .... do they have any non-audio
          portions, i.e., text transcripts, that I can assess?

          Thanks,
          ~Nei