Blood, energies, UFO's and crop circles

  • visions
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
      Dear List
      I have been interested for some time in the possible link between the UFO
      phenomenon and crop circles.
      I would like the group's opinion on the below topic and also general
      feelings about how cattle mute cases link with UFOs.
      I happen to believe that the magnetic anomalies relating to both phenomena
      are important.
      What do others think?

      The below question and answer quotes are taken from Linda Moulton Howe's
      website Earthfiles - here's the link:
      http://www.earthfiles.com/earth262.html

      Linda Moulton Howe question to Dr William Levengood: NOW, YOU HAVE WRITTEN
      AND PUBLISHED THE HYPOTHESIS THAT IN BOTH BOVINE EXCISION SITES AND CROP
      FORMATIONS THAT SOME KIND OF SPINNING PLASMA VORTEX IS THE MECHANISM FOR THE
      ENERGY TRANSFER. HOW DOES THAT RELATE IN YOUR MIND TO WHAT COULD BE
      HAPPENING THAT COULD PRODUCE THIS PURE HEMOGLOBIN ON BRANCHES OR ON THE
      GROUND AROUND THESE UNUSUAL ANIMAL DEATHS.

      Dr Levengood answer: "Well, first of all, if you go to the Red Bluff,
      California report I sent you recently, what I found there is the same tiny
      micrometeorite-sized pure iron oxide particles are found around many bovine
      excision sites.

      Now, we find that the distribution of the particles are distributed in a
      very precise manner. In other words, the quantity drops off linearly from
      the origin of the animal outward. So, if it fits this earlier model that I
      worked out in crop formations where we know we have tremendous vortex
      energies involved, then it kind of follows that probably the same type of
      magnetic vortex was involved here, although the way it's distributed would
      indicate that it's not as energetic as found in the crop formations."

      There's also an article on: http://www.ufowatchdog.com/ which will give you
      links also to Linda's site.
      Basically there are now two well documented cases of flakes of pure
      hemoglobin found in separate cattle mute cases.
      As Nancy Talbott and Levengood of BLT will tell you - it's not easy process
      to separate
      out this stuff - you need to centrifuge blood and wouldn't expect to find
      that kind of equipment in inaccessible fields.
      This indicates that whatever or whoever is cutting up the animals is pretty
      sophisticated - be it human or other intelligence.
      The links to crop circles is not direct - no blood flakes have been found to
      my knowledge in connection with formations - but Levengood obviously thinks
      similar energies are involved.
      Please read these links - there's also a piece on Linda's website about the
      first case where hemoglobin was found.
      I have great respect for the BLT research group - I've corresponded
      extensively with Nancy Talbott and I similarly admire Linda Moulton Howe's
      professionalism after having spent a day with her investigating a cattle
      mute case in Shaftesbury, England.
      Here we have some real hard scientific evidence - which rules out the antics
      of the crop circle fakers. Worth discussing don't you think?
      Some crop circle researchers dislike any link being made between the
      formations and
      cattle mutilation presumably because they find one beautiful and the other
      negative.
      But nobody's saying the circlemakers mutilate cattle.
      We're trying to understand a science which has common energy factors in both
      areas.
      Best Regards
      Dave Haith

      E-mail address: visions@...

      'If you keep a green bough in your heart the singing bird will come'

    • TimeStar
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
        Krsanna wrote:

        I "believe" there's a link between crop circles, cattle mutes, and UFO's
        based on witness reports of UFO activity in both areas before and after crop
        circles and mutilations are done. An extraordinary technology, i.e., beyond
        the parameters of science as it is commonly practiced in extant society,
        seems to be involved in both types of events.

        I want to stress that it is easy to say that since UFO is an acronym for
        Unidentified Flying Object; thus the very poor descriptions of UFO could
        account for a vast array of events and that name UFO suggests an anomaly.

        Asteroids could technically be called UFOs in some cases, so the very poor
        definition of just what a UFO is invites speculation and confusion. That's
        the only genius behind the official stance of neither confirming nor
        denying. It keeps the identification of unidentified flying objects in
        abeyance with speculation and confusion.

        Technology is technology regardless of who uses it. The guys in the white
        hats use bullets and the guys in the black hats use bullets, and bullets are
        a technology. Facts are the facts; and the facts suggest a relationship
        between technology used to make crop circles and cattle mutilations and that
        UFO's are often sighted before and after both types of events.

        But the language we are using the describe the events is so severely limited
        that it actually impedes defining that actual source of the events. Only
        the fact that there seems to be a connection because of strangly
        unidentified flying objects can be named. And this is where I reel in
        dismay.

        Strange black strange in the sky were observed by thousands of people after
        the August, 1999 solar eclipse were attributed to the recently popularized
        catch-all for good and evil -- Unidentified Flying Objects! The truth
        about the source of the anomalous black streaks in the sky after the August,
        1999 solar eclipse was sidestepped by some with Unidentified Flying Objects.
        This seems to be along the same order as the age-old excuse "the devil made
        me do it" dressed up with new slang of technological idiocy.

        Aside from a gargantuan mother ship from outer space hovering near Earth
        waiting to flip the "matrix" switch when the eclipse started, there could be
        a very, very interesting natural cause for the black streaks that
        accompanied the 1999 solar eclipse.

        If a technology produces crop circles and cattle mutilations then that
        technology relies upon and manipulates natural laws. UFO's and ET's who
        function in the physical universe must certainly rely on natural law with a
        high understanding of how it works. I'd like to pose a few additional
        questions.

        What are the natural law behind crop circle making and cattle mutilations
        that someone possibly "out there" has learned to manage so well? Are the
        same "someones" who may be using technology to produce crop circles the same
        "someones" who are doing cattle mutilations? Or are they just using a
        shared technology that's commonly known in other parts of the cosmos?

        Regards,

        Krsanna Duran

      • TimeStar
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
          Krsanna wrote:

          I "believe" there's a link between crop circles, cattle mutes, and UFO's
          based on witness reports of UFO activity in both areas before and after crop
          circles and mutilations are done. An extraordinary technology, i.e., beyond
          the parameters of science as it is commonly practiced in our society,

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
            Krsanna wrote:

            I "believe" there's a link between crop circles, cattle mutes, and UFO's
            based on witness reports of UFO activity in both areas before and after crop
            circles and mutilations are done. An extraordinary technology, i.e., beyond
            the parameters of science as it is commonly practiced in our society,
            seems to be involved in both types of events.

            I want to stress that it is easy to say that UFO is an acronym for